Tyler W. Kahler is an attorney and the owner of Kahler Law Office, LLC. Tyler concentrates his practice in the fields of appellate law, business law, estate planning, probate, and constitutional law. Prior to starting the law office, Tyler worked as a staff attorney at the 1851 Center for Constitutional Law, in Columbus, Ohio and later operated a Canton-area office as part of the Dayton-based Law Office of Joseph C. Lucas, LLC.
Tyler has experience handling a variety of appeals, and has made appearances in the First, Second, Fifth, Eighth, Tenth and Twelfth Appellate District Courts in Ohio. Tyler also has experience handling administrative appeals.
Licensed to Practice
- State of Ohio
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Ohio
- Bachelor of Arts., cum laude, Economics, Political Science, Capital University, 2006
- Juris Doctor, Criminal Litigation Concentration, Capital University Law School, 2010
- Member, Stark County Bar Association
- Member, Stark County Bar Association, Young Lawyers Committee
- Member, Ohio State Bar Association
- Member, American Bar Association
Elsewhere on the Web